The State of Washington has a long and proud history of honoring diversity. In Washington, we know that the diverse families, expressions of personal identity, and experiences of all our residents enrich our future.
The Rainbow Alliance and Inclusion Network is a LGBTQ+ and Ally Business Resource Group committed to diversity and inclusion efforts that allow our staff to bring their full authentic selves to work in order to do their best work on behalf of Washingtonians.
- Are you interested in coming to speak? Contact us.
- Interested in state service? Please visit www.careers.wa.gov.
- RAIN SharePoint site (state employees only)
- Executive Order 21-01
- Directive 16-11
- BRG Participation Policy
- BRG Participation Policy Frequently Asked Questions
- Human Rights Commission
- Employee Assistance Program
More about RAIN
- Who we are: read about our background, goals and our current officers.
- Get involved: attending our general membership meetings and how to get more involved.
- Subcommittees: Our work with the Safe Space WA program, guiding state agencies with best practices, and outreach and communications.
Contact and Connect
RAIN is a Business Resource Group managed by the Office of Financial Management.
- Questions and feedback: RAIN@ofm.wa.gov
- You can get email updates about RAIN, and a quarterly newsletter, by joining our GovDelivery.
The RAIN newsletter is published quarterly: