In the 2019-20 legislative session, the Commission supported the following bills:
- HB2338 – Prohibiting Discrimination in health care coverage
- HB1650 – Promoting access to earned benefits and services for lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender veterans
- HB1783 – Creating the Washington state office of equity
- HB1551 – Modernizing the control of certain communicable diseases
- SB5395 – comprehensive sexual health education
- SB6431 – Exempting personal demographic details of state employees from public disclosure.
- HB1687 – Limiting defenses based on victim identity